Initial Sterile Processing/Endoscopy Department Assessment
Our AsepticTechnical Solutions assessment team are highly competent, trained professionals in healthcare with compliance and regulatory-driven background. We specialize in Joint Commission and CMS readiness.
- Education and training
- Department workflows
- Adherence to AAMI guidelines and regulatory compliance
- Department and environment compliance
- Policy and procedure review
Process Improvement Plans
Aseptic Technical Solutions has American Society for Quality healthcare experts that will take a lean six-sigma and DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) approach to develop quality processes, metrics, and key performance indicators (KPI's) that will improve the overall health of your department.
- Case cart discrepancy frequency
- Bio-burden discrepancy frequency
- Instrument discrepancy frequency
- Missing instrument frequency
- Sterilization documentation error frequency
- IUSS frequency
- First-case surgery delay frequency
- Tray weights
- Quality of inspection points
- Instrument tray consolidation
- Medical device turn around times
- Staff productivity (throughput of medical device trays on prep/pack & decontamination areas)
- Proper utilization of chemicals
- Identify how medical device trays are received from end-users, i.e., (OR, ED, etc)
- Cleaning verifications and documentation
Project Management Services
We develop programs for project management services that are specifically tailored to your hospital's needs.
- Assisting with the identifying and or installing of an instrument tracking system
- Work with medical device maintenance/repair vendor to develop optimal repair and maintenance schedules for hospital
- Manage the streamlining of process improvement plans put into place for tray optimization, cost savings, supplies, and equipment
- Mentor staff, department leaders, and assist with the onboarding of staff and leaders
- Assist with overseeing the day-to-day operations, scheduling, and training of staff
- Pioneering the development of departmental renovations and or construction projects
- Developing/modifying policies and procedures
- Creating quality reports that are measurable and easy to understand for staff, department leaders, and hospital administration
- Reviewing staff competencies based on outlined plan with facility
- Review post-assessment to ensure hospital has the tools to be successful in the future
Sterile Processing Hospital Training Program
Custom education and certification training is provided for your staff.
- 16-week prep/training CRCST (Certified Registered Central Service Technician) program onsite at your hospital or a CRCST prep/training course developed virtually to fit your healthcare expectations.
- HSPA-approved instructors provide classroom training and lectures
- Hands-on clinical training in your department by the industry experts